Wednesday, February 21, 2007

The Face of Hypocrisy

Bee Wilder: this bitch called me a liar!
Don't they have toothpaste in Canada?

This blog is to inform everyone about the truth!
This is a psychotic and potentially dangerous woman!

I was a member of Bee's yahoo group, "candida support". Until a few minutes ago when the group owner (see photo) banned me.

Her reason for banning me you ask? Because I dared post at her group that I had all the symptoms of a heart attack and mentioned that I didn't know if her recommended diet, (The "Queen Bee Diet") was the cause. Her diet, you see, is 79% saturated fats (yes! bacon, butter, coconut oil, lard, beef fat, pork fat, you name it!)

Everyone knows that Dr. Atkins died of a heart attack. He was the pioneer of a high fat, high protein, low carb diet, which Bee has conveniently usurped and renamed after herself.

Her group contends it can heal you from candida albicans, or candidiasis, if you follow her diet and prescribed supplements to a T. Yes, she prescribes supplements and claims that everyone is the same! (Does the FDA allow this? Well, she's in Canada, but where is her Yahoo group located?)

Anyway, this one Tuesday night, I had all the symptoms of a heart attack. Per her recommendations and admonitions against the American medical establishment, I didn't call 911: for sure those people would finish me off if I didn't croak on my own!

As luck would have it, croak I did not. So the next day I posted at her group, out of concern for myself, and duty for my fellow group members? Her reaction? She attacked me at the group, called me a liar and then, when I contacted her to let her know that she was out of line, she banned me pure and simple!

Since she started publicly attacking me at the group, I have been contacted by other members who have been banned because they had the audacity to come down with cancer and dared post at her group. You see, if you're on her miracle diet, you won't get cancer. Plus the possibility of doubting her diet, causes other members to doubt, so if her diet kills you by heart attack or cancer, you better not warn others! Hmm...whose side is she on anyways!???

Please stay tuned, tomorrow I will post personal emails exchanged between myself and the Queen Bee! It's going to be very informative, to say the least...!






No comments: